Camper Rental offer
Our company has been established and started its activity in 2006.
What does differentiate CamelCamp from the competition?
COMPLEX SERVICE AND CLEAR RULES
We rent the vehicles in the ideal technical condition and not older than three years taking care about the high standard of the service. According to our offer we supply whatever you need in order to experience the adventure with the Camper. We have a very wide range of camper types, so you can easily find the appropriate model suitable to your requirements.
CamelCamp offers Campers for rent.
We offer (in price):
• Camper – max 3 years old
• Full Insurance Packet for all European Community Countries
• Air Conditioning, , revers camera, Radio CD or MP3
• No distance / kilometers limits over 7 days
Service (FREE over 14 rental days):
• Camping set (awning, chairs and table)
• Bicycle Rack (4 bikes)
• Kitchen kit (melamine tableware, pots, skillet and cutlery)
• Fittings (220 V cable and adapter, fresh water hose)
• Gas, chemicals, camping toilet paper
• In/out cleaning after rental
• Training and training material
Location: GPS N: 52° 376601′ E: 16° 9788′
– 150 km from German border
– 8 km from Poznań International Airport
– 5 km from Poznań Railway Station
– 4 km from the Centre of Poznań
– 3 km from Berlin – Warsaw highway
– International flights to / from Poznań Airport: Bristol, Doncaster / Sheffield, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Copenhagen, Liverpool, London Luton, London Stansted, Malmo, Milan Bergamo, Munich, Oslo Gardermoen, Oslo Torp / Sandefjord, Paris Beauvais, Rome Ciampino, Stockholm Skavsta, Warsaw.
IF YOU WANT SOME USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT POLAND – Have a look here:
IF YOU WANT SOME USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT POZNAŃ – Have a look here:
IF YOU WANT INFORMATION ABOUT POZNAŃ TOURS AND EXCURSIONS OUTSIDE POZNAŃ –
Have a look here: http://www.staypoland.com/poznan_tours.htm
IF YOU WANT TO SEE TOP 20 POLISH TOURIST ATTRACTIONS – Have a look here:
IF YOU WANT TO SEE PHOTO GALLERY: GREATER POLAND – Have a look here:
HAVE A GOOD STAY AND HOLIDAYS IN POLAND!